Precision Kitchens Limited (”We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Precision Kitchens Limited of Jamesons House, Compton Way, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX28 3AB.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us by filling in the contact form on our site www.precision-kitchens.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, details regarding your property and works required.
Where we use third party tools, for example, Google Analytics, to assist us with the website, these service providers may collect certain data from your visits to the website including, for example, the web address of the page that you’re visiting, and your IP address. They may also set cookies on your browser or read cookies that are already there. For further information on how Google uses this data, please go to: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We may use information held about you:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not share your information with third parties.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored securely.
Please note that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our suppliers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.